As this is a Scientific Study, we have established certain Guidelines and Procedures listed below to insure rigorous scientific validity of the samples.
GUIDELINES FOR THE COLLECTION OF FILAMENT SAMPLES
PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTION OF FILAMENT SAMPLES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAILING FILAMENT SAMPLES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING PHOTOGRAPHS BY E MAIL
1. Address email to email@example.com
(This e mail address will only be used to receive photographs or videos of environmental filament samples. Any other e mail correspondence sent to this address will be discarded.)
2. In the e mail “subject” line, enter the "date", "time", "source", "location" and “zip code” of the sample. Please follow this format and only enter this information into the "subject" line.
As an example: the "subject" line for a sample collected from an apple tree in Sante Fe, New Mexico 87502 on November 25, 2011, at 9:00 pm should read:
11/25/11, 21:00, Apple Tree Sample, Sante Fe, NM 87502
( DO NOT ENTER ANY OTHER INFORMATION INTO THE "SUBJECT" LINE )
3. Place any comments in the body of the e mail. Any departures or deviations from either the guidelines or procedures for collection of the sample should also be described here.
4. Upload the photographs or video of the sample as "attachments."
5. Also, please send the e mail to yourself to assure that the photographs or video have been properly uploaded and can be viewed.