Clifford E Carnicom
Jul 26 2003
Edited Aug 17 2003
A meeting has taken place recently between an investigative researcher and a well placed military source. The identity of both parties is to be protected. The source has intimate knowledge of at least one aspect of the aerosol operations, and asserts the following:
1. The operation is a joint project between the Pentagon and the pharmaceutical industry.
2. The Pentagon wishes to test biological diseases for war purposes on unsuspecting populations. It was stated that SARS is a failure as the expected rate of mortality was intended to be 80%.
3. The pharmaceutical industry is making trillions on medications designed to treat both fatal and non-fatal diseases given to populations.
4. The bacteria and viruses are freeze-dried and then placed on fine filaments for release.
5. The metals released along with the diseases heat up from the sun, creating a perfect environment for the bacteria and viruses to thrive in the air supply.
6. Most countries being sprayed are unaware of the activities and they have not consented to the activities. He states that commercial aircraft flying are one of the delivery systems.
7. Most of the "players" are old friends and business partners of the senior Bush.
8. The ultimate goal is the control of all populations through directed and accurate spraying of drugs, diseases, etc.
9. People who have tried to reveal the truth have been imprisoned and killed.
10. This is the most dangerous and dark time that I have experienced in all of my years of serving this country.
This information is relayed without qualification, as I am knowledgeable in the level of integrity of the researcher that has made this information available to the public. There is both risk and restraint that has been exercised in the preparation of this statement.
Clifford E Carnicom
Jul 26 2003
Additional Notes Aug 17 2003:
The following personal and observations have been relayed to me by the investigative researcher referred to above:
I am the researcher that relayed information to Carnicom and I can tell you that the meeting occurred as
stated. I see that my meeting opened up some dialogue. I have to ask: why are so many intelligent people debating
the "tail of the dog"? Does it have fleas, long or short hair, or no tail at all. Look at the DOG. See
the big picture here. Do you question that people are dying in record numbers from the aerosol operations? It is
a fact that an increase in particulate matter increases mortality.
A top respiratory doctor has just written a book about the "breathing crisis." On the Today Show, not in some secret meeting place, he tells us that respiratory disease has gone from eighth to fourth place as a leading cause of death, soon to be third, in only FIVE years. The doctor says the increase in respiratory death is because of smoking. Now that seems a little off, since many people have stopped smoking, and yet in FIVE years dying from breathing is the major cause of death behind heart failure and cancer. It is also a fact that when oxygen is reduced, cardiac arrest goes up. He also advises "not to exercise outdoors". What does exercising outdoors have to do with smoking? Any chance that breathing heavy metals could be the cause of not only increasing death from respiratory disease, but also contributes to cardiac arrest and cancer? Go back to the DOG. Look at the bigger picture of what's going on with our health; stop debating the biological contents of an already deadly, efficient operation. Incidentally, "culling" was never mentioned in my report.
Give Carnicom some credit for his integrity in presenting this material. I risked my safety and the safety of others to get this information. I wanted the information for myself; I didn't get it for Carnicom or his site, but I did want to share it with others as a confirmation, not as a revelation, of what is going on. Many of you saw this and I appreciate your intelligence and wisdom. My thanks, also, to those of you who have followed up with some good research.
Posted Aug 17 2003
9th JEFF RENSE INTERVIEW JUL 27 03
MEDIA PLAYER - REAL PLAYER
Open PDF version of this page
Back to Research Papers Main Page